Monday 12 February 2018

My Childhood Entertainments


Captain Planet and The Planeteers:
An American animated environmentalist television program. It was broadcast from 15 September 1990 until 11 May 1996. I vaguely remember these two sentences: "Earth! Fire! Wind! Water! Heart!" and "By your powers combined, I am Captain Planet!"


Power Rangers:
Kids used to pretend they were one of the rangers and hop around screaming and whacking each other.
My favorite was the Blue Ranger and because of this, my favorite dinosaur was the Triceratops. 


Aksi Mat Yoyo:
A Malay children's program that captured the hearts of populace. It was screened in the mid 80's and ran for 12 years. Who could forget the main protagonists of the show, mainly a pair of cats who were known as Yoyo and Yaya; not forgetting the legendary Pak Mat Sentol.

No comments:

Post a Comment