Friday 20 July 2012

What Prompted Me To Start This Blog


Bismillahi Rahmanir Rahim.. 

I started this blog to share my memories of life back in the 90's till today. 

Basically, I have 2 reasons on what prompted me to do so:-
(1) To reminisce about the 'good old days'
(2) To educate the next generation about what life was like back in the 90's

My family and friends knows that I like to talk about the past. 

The reason of course is that Singapore, especially the physical landscape, has changed a lot during my lifetime.

The second thing I notice is that our youngsters seem to be very ignorant about life back in the old days; and about things of nature in general. It's because life in Singapore is too fast-paced nowadays, and they have too many material distractions. Consequently, they miss out on many of the simple pleasures of life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment