Wednesday 20 December 2023

Scents Of History

 


Chandrika Ayurvedic and Parrot Botanical soaps hold a special place in my heart.


These soaps, often found in various shops, serve as a nostalgic reminder of my childhood. My paternal grandmother, a cherished figure in my early years, used these particular soaps during my bath time. The distinct fragrances and unique qualities of Chandrika Ayurvedic and Parrot Botanical soaps bring back cherished memories of her love and care.


As I navigate through shops in Singapore, spotting these soaps evokes a flood of emotions, connecting me to a time filled with innocence and warmth


I hope these soaps continue to be available in Singapore shops, allowing others to create their own special memories with these timeless products.

No comments:

Post a Comment